TIMPERLEY BASED MASSAGE THERAPISTS
We specialise in a combination of relaxing and deep tissue holistic massage therapy techniques designed especially for office workers who suffer from stress, pain, tension and injuries caused by office work environment such as bad posture, stiff neck, tense shoulders and back, pain in lower back, sciatica, hip pain and headaches.
Please note: Our Holistic Deep Tissue and Rehabilitation Massage Techniques are not “No pain no gain massages” or Sports Massages.
HOLISTIC SIGNATURE MASSAGE
Combination of Swedish Massage and Deep Tissue Massage.
HOLISTIC SWEDISH MASSAGE
A relaxing comfortable massage with nice pressure.
HOLISTIC DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
A firm massage to help you with your pain and stress.
HOLISTIC REHABILITATION MASSAGE
If you have a long term injury and you need someone to remove the “knots”
6 reasons why should you choose Marix Therapy if you are an office worker:
- For our specialisation: we have many years of experience in this area.
- For last minute appointments: we mostly treat acute (sudden) stress, pain, tension and injuries. We ask our clients not to book in advance but when they need us.
- For 24/7 access to our booking system: you will be able to book at the last minute and see our FULL schedule for 30 days in advance. You will never hear: ”we can’t see you for 2 months”
- For results: We will make sure you feel comfortable and in safe hands with the therapist to achieve your required massage treatments outcome each and every time.
- For no upselling: No memberships required, essential oils are included, no routine massage and everything is designed for your individual needs. e.g. you need a massage for your back, neck and shoulders but if you have other issues we can also check what is going on, for example a problem with your left foot?- we can do that.
- For full 60min/75min hands on massage: We give you a 15min FREE consultation before your session so your massage session will always be for the full time you have booked for.